December 3-9, 2017
Let your Spirit Flow
Where mountains meet the sea, join us at Sansara Resort on the Pacific Coast of Panama. We invite you to unplug from the strain of everyday life and tap more acutely into what makes your mind, body and spirit sing!
Judy Smith – LCSW/RYT500
Judy’s holistic psychotherapy practice and yin yoga classes are true restorative wellness. Her therapeutic practices encourage the unification of mind body heart and soul with the intention of living life in wholeness. She has spent 16 years on the mat and is certified in yoga nidra, meditation, cardiac yoga, pre-natal, and many other lineages. In addition, Judy has 25 years’ private practice as a certified hypnotherapist, in emotional freedom technique tapping and solution based holistic counseling.
Susan Kniseley-Foy – E-RYT200/RYT500/YACEP
Susan discovered yoga in 2001 and has carried this gift with her since. Susan’s teaching style is a mixture of energy, encouragement, lightheartedness and creativity. Through thoughtful assists from Ashtanga, alignment awareness from Anusara and a breath-connected Vinyasa- Susan will have you flowing freely. Susan is half Panamanian and fell madly in love with Cambutal as a child. Decades later, as a certified yoga teacher looking for yoga in Panama, she stumbled upon Sansara. Kismet, indeed.
- Six (6) nights of luxury accommodations at Sansara Resort
- Twice (2) daily yoga classes
- One (1) complimentary group surf lesson
- Three (3) healthy balanced meals each day
- Luxury Van Transportation to and from Casco Viejo to Sansara
- Complimentary use of SUP boards, Kayaks, Bikes
- Organic bathroom products, high quality linens and beach towels provided
- Complimentary Cooking Class
- Complimentary Sansara Welcome Gift
Investment per Person:
Quad: $1,650 USD
Triple: $1,895 USD
Double: $2,195 USD
Premium Double: $2,395 USD
Single: $2,650 USD
$500 USD deposit required to book your space!
Leave a Reply