200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification (Vinyasa Focus)
Red Skies Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training program starts soon!
Ready to deepen your practice and learning – even if you don’t want to teach? This will be a limited group with flexible accommodations to meet your schedule! Contact us if you are interested and reserve your spot today!
Your program will include, but not limited to:
- Yoga History and Philosophy
- Proper Alignment
- Anatomy + Physiology
- Fluid Sequencing + Creative flow
- Creating Playlists
- Confidence through group teaching exercises
- Self-Inquiry + Journaling
- Chakras, Breathing techniques + Opening your mind to Meditation
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 level
See below for proposed Fall 2020 dates. Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions, dates and times may change or extend out. This will be a limited group with flexible accommodations.
Fall 2020 Projected Dates
- September 8, 10, 12-13 and 22, 24, 26-27
- October 6, 8, 10-11 and 20, 22 and 24-25
- November 3, 5, 7-8 and 17, 19, 21-22
- December 1, 3, 5-6 and 15, 17, 19-20
- January 5, 7, 9-10 and 19, 21, 23-24
- February 2, 4, 6-7 and 16, 18, 20-21
Projected Studio/Zoom hours
- Tuesday Studio Session 6-9 pm and Thursday Zoom Session 6-8 pm
- Saturday Studio Session 11-4:30 pm and Sunday Studio Session 8-1 pm
Tuition: Includes 180+ hours studio/zoom time; Manual, workshops during training weeks, unlimited yoga classes during the duration of training.
Pay in Full: $3,000
Deposit: $500 required to reserve your space, $2500 due on or by 9/5/2020
Discount: $250 if paid in full before 8/31/2020
Installment Plan: Tuition paid in 3 installments – $3,200
Deposit: $500 (Required to reserve your space)
Installment 1: $900
Installment 2: $900
Installment 3: $900
Please note there will be no refunds given after the start of the program.
Recommended Books (not required):
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Karninoff
Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali BKS Iyengar
Heather Nelson (500 e-RYT) – Teacher and Administrator
Jess Stringer (E-RYT) – Teacher and Manager
Michael Coonan (200-RYT) Assistant
Red Skies Teacher Team – Workshops
Contact us for more information.