May 26, 2020
We are excited to announce the re-opening of Red Skies Yoga is less than a week away. We have opened early sign up to our RSY members and are now able to extend to the rest of our Red Skies family! We open our doors June 1st at 9:15 am and we hope to see you in the studio or at home flowing to one of our online stream classes (new library coming next week).
Upon opening, our classes will be limited to 18 and pre-registration and prepayment is required. Due to limited availability and those on a potential wait list, we ask that you kindly cancel 3 hours in advance to avoid a $10 no show fee. We also have new safety protocols in place. As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, we ask that you adhere to the following in-studio safety requirements and precautions so that we may continue to practice together and prioritize the well-being of our community.
- The studio will be open 15 minutes before the start of class (no early entry allowed at this time)
- 2 students allowed in the studio lobby at check in; remaining students to socially distance outside until called in
- Touchless Temperature checks conducted upon entry; 100.4 deg is acceptable
- Screening questions upon arrival (see notice or risk + waiver form)
- Do not come into the studio if you are not feeling well, running a fever or experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19
- High risk clients and those with a compromised immune system should continue to practice at home
- Hygiene; best practices required (body, clothing, mat, etc.). Please sanitize hands as soon as you enter the lobby with touchless sanitizer dispenser and limit unnecessary surface contact
- Please bring your own yoga mat, weights, and props. RSY communal mats, props and rentals restricted at this time
- On a voluntary basis and at own risk, clients may wear masks
- Minimal personal belongings in the studio space (i.e. water bottle, towel, keys). Non-essential items should be locked in the trunk of your vehicle
- No mat or prop storage available at the studio
- Maximum class size: 18 plus teacher
- Space configuration to maintain physical distancing in the studio/practice space
- Always adhere to social distancing
- Hands-on touching and adjustments are not permitted
- Pre-registration and Pre-payment for all classes required. Register through Red Skies or Mindbody app. You may also call/text to reserve your space. No walk-ins allowed at this time
- $10 cancellation fee for no shows and/or if not cancelled within 3 hours of class start time; applies to members and non-members
- Media: The Monday 4:30 pm Power Class and Friday 9:15 am Vinyasa Class will be recorded live as part of our online streaming and video library. Please notify the teacher if you do not wish to be captured, in image, audio or video, for these purposes
- Every student must sign our new waiver. Click here to sign.
We are excited to see everyone on their mats and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Love + Light,
Heather, Michael, Jess and the Red Skies Team